Your privacy is important to BIG Bicycles B.V.. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that BIG Bicycles B.V. collects, and the ways in which BIG Bicycles B.V. uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
BIG Bicycles B.V. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- any other information that you send to BIG Bicycles B.V..
Using personal information
BIG Bicycles B.V. may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you marketing communications.
Where BIG Bicycles B.V. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, BIG Bicycles B.V. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
BIG Bicycles B.V. will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
BIG Bicycles B.V. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
BIG Bicycles B.V. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact BIG Bicycles B.V.
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to BIG Bicycles B.V., Teugseweg 18D, 7418 AM Deventer.